1. Participation in Publicity: By entering this competition, you agree to participate in promotional activities with Phantom Billstickers, which may include having your name and details promoted for marketing and publicity purposes.
2. Mailing List Consent: Entrants consent to being added to Phantom Billstickers’ mailing list to receive updates and promotional information. You may unsubscribe at any time.
3. Non-Cash Prize: The prize, which consists of outdoor advertising media space, cannot be substituted for cash or any other form of compensation.
4. Winner Selection: There will be one winner per city, and the value of the prize will be determined as specified in the competition details.
5. Inflexible Dates: The dates for utilising the advertising media space are fixed and cannot be changed, extended, or substituted for other dates.
6. Site Locations: The selected site locations for the advertising campaign are final, and no substitutions or changes will be allowed.
7. Eligibility: To be eligible to win, businesses must be New Zealand-owned.
8. Campaign Collaboration: Winners will work closely with Phantom Billstickers’ Account Managers and creatives to finalise the advertising campaign, including the design and content.
9. Artwork Submission: Winners are required to supply their advertising artwork by the specified deadline. Failure to do so may result in the prize being forfeited and allocated to another party.
10. Compliance: All entrants must comply with local advertising and regulatory standards and guidelines. Phantom Billstickers reserves the right to disqualify any entrants not in compliance with these rules.
11. Disqualification: Phantom Billstickers reserves the right to disqualify any entrants who engage in fraudulent or unethical behavior, tampering with the competition, or violating these terms and conditions.
12. Prize Transfer: The prize is non-transferable to third parties and can only be used by the winning business as specified in this competition.
13. Liability: Phantom Billstickers is not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury resulting from the participation in this competition or the use of the prize.
14. Changes and Cancellation: Phantom Billstickers reserves the right to make changes or cancel the competition at any time for any reason.
15. Terms of Trade: These competition terms and conditions are to be considered alongside our standard Terms of Trade which can be found on our website.
16. Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.